Time & Location
Oct 16, 2020, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Greenwood Community Church, 5600 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
About the event
Spots are limited! Reserve yours today by clicking the "Register Here" link below. Registration deadline is October 9.
Our MOPS group is trying to raise $500 to be a sponsor for this event. If you can contribute in addition to your tickets that would be wonderful. No obligation. This is our Fall Outreach Event. Venmo @greenwoodmops or make a check payable to Greenwood Community Church MOPS. Please Contact Valerie Sutherland or Allison Irving with questions.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the program begins at 6:30pm. Featured film and fall favorite, Hotel Transylvania. You can pre-order a Chick-fil-A meal at registration, and don't forget your Snack Pack complete with popcorn and candy!
Important Information for Attendees
- Enter the Greenwood Community Church parking lot from the Belleview or Holly entrance.
- Have your ticket on your phone or printed. Pre-ordered food and snacks will be ready for you when you arrive.
- There will be an opportunity to give financially through text, online, credit card or check. Donations for size 2 and 3 diapers and baby wipes will also be graciously accepted at check-in.
- Parking staff will guide you to a parking spot based on your vehicle size.
- You will listen to the movie through your FM radio. The frequency will be provided upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask when you are outside of your car.
- Restrooms with attendants will be located near the parking lot and will allow for one person or one adult accompanying one child at a time.
- If you need to leave early or are experiencing car problems, please notify the parking attendant at the end of your row.
- In case of emergency, please turn on your hazard lights and honk your horn and the parking attendant will come to your car.
- In the case of severe weather, you will be notified of a reschedule or cancellation via email.